Tuesday April 11, 2017
Full-day Healthcare Codes and Standards Program
Location: Radisson Hotel Philadelphia,
Northeast-2400 Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose
Vendor exhibition hall is closed.
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 Spring Conference & Corporate Invitation for Conference Participation & Sponsorship
Charles A. Schlegel, Director - PA Division of Safety Inspection
Garrison E. Gladfelter Jr., Chief, Division of Acute and Ambulatory Care Pennsylvania Department of Health - Bureau of Facility Licensure and Certification
Ellen Taylor, PhD, AIA, MBA, EDAC, VP for Research at The Center for Health Design
and FGI Guidelines HGRC (Health Guidelines Revisions Committee) Steering Committee member
Shay Rankhorn, SASHE, CHFM, CHC, CHSP, CHEP, LLE, ountain States Health Alliance - Facilities and Construction Management, Region 3 ASHE Board Rep.
Online Registration Link:
Click below on the forms below:
Program Description & Learning Objectives:
This one-day program provides valuable information for indivduals who are responsible for managing the compliancy of codes, standards and regulations of their facility. Topics covered will include:
● TJC Compliance Management – A Facility Manager’s Guide: How to Streamline and Manage Your Compliance
● PA Divison of Life Safety Updates
● Safety Risk Assessment Process & Updates
● Long Term Care Life Safety Updates
● The Landscape "Provider Based and Shared Space," "Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Shared Space" and " The DAAC Inspection Process"
Who should attend this program?
Healthcare staff from hospitals, ambulatory care centers, clinics, nursing homes, mental health facilities, and other health-related organizations that are required to comply with the Joint Commission Physical Environment, State, Insurance & CMS standards. Also, contractor company sales representatives, who provide preventive maintenance proposals and project superintendents that perform construction services for healthcare professionals.
Who Should Attend This Program?
● Healthcare staff from hospitals, ambulatory care centers, clinics, nursing homes, mental health agencies and facilities.
● Health-related organizations that are required to comply with the Physical Environment, State, Life Safety, Safety, Constructions, State Regualtions, and Insurance & CMS Standards.
● Contractor Sales Representatives who handle preventive maintenance proposals.
● Project Superintendents that perform construction services for healthcare professionals.
Attendees will earn 6.75 AHA Continuing Educational Units (CEUs)
Visit our website at www.HFMADV.org
Healthcare Attenddee Credit Card Online Payment:
Social/Vendor Attendee Credit Care Online Payment:
Price list #1
7:00 am Seminar Registration
8:00 am Shay Rankhorn – Mountain States Health Alliance,
Facilities and Construction Mgmt., Region 3 ASHE Board Rep.
● The Facility Manager’s Guide
9:30 am Break
10:00 am Ellen Taylor – Vice Pres. for Research, FGI Guidelines
● Safety Risk Assessment
11:30 am Charles A. Schlegel - Director, PA Div. of Safety Inspection
● PA Life Safety Updates / Long Term Care Safety Updates
12:00 Noon Lunch Break
1:45 pm Charles A. Schlegel (continued)
2:15 pm Garrison E. Gladfelter Jr.- Chief, Division of Acute and Ambulatory Care Pennsylvania Department of Health
● The Landscape "Provider Based and Shared Space," "Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Shared Space" and "TheDAAC Inspection Process"
2:30 – 3:00 pm Break
3:15 pm Garrison E. Gladfelter, Jr. (continued)
4:00 pm Questions/ Discussion/ Dismissal
Cost for this One Day Conference:
HFMADV or ASHE Affiliated Chapter Members $125.00
forms must be sent together.
Checks Payable to: (Attendees names must be indicate)
HFMADV Spring Conference
Mail to: HFMADV, Jeffrey Henne, 24 Forest Ave. Willow Grove, PA. 19090
On Line Registration is available via PayPal on the www.HFMADV.org website.
Questions: Contact Joe Rawson, Jame Leh, Kayla Paonessa, or Jeffrey Henne by email info@ hfmadv.org or (267) 252-5904